- UPS is our primary parcel carrier. Our site will estimate shipping charges based on UPS rates to your address within the U.S.
- Most orders ship within 14 working days.
- We will confirm actual ship date, depending on availability and other factors, via an email message to you.
- Title and risk of loss pass to customer upon tender of shipment to carrier.
- Please note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
Save On Shipping!
- In order to offer you the best available rate, heavy items or large orders may be shipped by truck or by 3rd Party Shipping (Drop Shipments from manufacturer). You may contact us before ordering for a shipping estimate.
You will receive an email when your order is shipped with a tracking number that links to the appropiate website.
If You Have Your Own Freight Forwarder In The U.S.:
- Please use your Freight Forwarder address as your "Shipping address" when checking out. The site will estimate your shipping charges to the U.S. address. See Shipping for more information.
If You DO NOT Have A Freight Forwarder In The U.S.:
- If you do not have a Freight Forwarder, wecan find one that work with your country. Please select the following option when checking out:
We will review your order, and get back to you with few options, that may include air or sea freight, and/or a U.S. based freight forwarder that is currently shipping goods to your country. Don't hesitate contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help planning your international shipment.
Note that there are restrictions on some products/countries. Check Export Compliance for more information.